Karuna Reiki® Master Training
About the Class
Karuna is Sanskrit for any act that diminishes the suffering of others. It has also be translated to mean “compassionate action” and as such, it is a fitting name for this advanced system of Reiki developed by William Rand and the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT).
If you are a Reiki Master looking to further your Reiki journey, then this is the class for you! While traditional Reiki is very powerful on its own, Karuna Reiki® can help provide deeper levels of healing for you and your clients. This class builds upon the knowledge that you gained during your Reiki Master training and further refines the quality of energy that you are able to access and channel. Because this is a higher frequency of energy, it is not uncommon for those who receive the attunements to report experiences with guides, angels, and higher self. This also opens you to the healing presence of other enlightened beings (both incarnate and in the spirit plane).
Must have been a Reiki Master for at least 6 months (though 1 year is preferred) and be able to draw the Reiki II and master symbols from memory.
- 3 Days of Instruction
- Karuna Reiki I Master Attunement
- Karuna Reiki II Master Attunement
- Registered Karuna Reiki Master Certificate
- Detailed 45-page class manual
- 4 Powerful Master symbols (including how to draw, activate, and use them)
- How to give a complete treatment using only Karuna Reiki® symbols
- Instruction and practice time for all 4 Karuna Reiki® attunements (Both Practitioner & Master level for Karuna I & II)
- Reiki meditation to heal the Shadow Self
- Empowering your voice with Reiki
- Using Chanting & Toning to enhance your sessions
- Lots of practice time.